Dr. Wagar and the Team at Benson Hill Smiles Proud to be Open with COVID-19 Precautions
For more than 20 years, patients have been coming to Benson Hill Smiles to get top-notch dental services for the whole family. We have always worked to provide our visitors with a safe, comfortable environment, and the COVID-19 outbreak is no exception to our standards. That’s why we’re proud to announce that we’ll be serving the Renton community during the ongoing pandemic while providing the same excellent care we always do.
During the pandemic, we’ll be using the latest direction from public health agencies like the Centers for Disease Control and the American Dental Association to guide our protocols for patient care. As the situation evolves, we’ll update our policies and adjust our practice to best align with how to ensure patient and staff well-being.
We wanted to take this opportunity to share our process and reassure you that we’ll be doing all we can to continue offering you and your family care you can depend on.
COVID-19 Measures at Benson Hill Smiles
We are thrilled to be reopened and providing our patients with excellent dental service during these trying times. Because our patients in the Renton-area community rely on our high standards, we’ve enacted additional safety measures to care for all our patients who visit us during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the changes to our appointment routines include:
- We ask that patients wait in their cars until a member of our staff calls them to come in. Benson Hill Smiles will also be asking all patients to submit to a temperature screening upon entry.
- All visitors to our office should wear a mask or face-covering except during their dental work.
- Patients will be given a hydrogen peroxide and chlorhexidine oral rinse before your appointment starts.
- Our new schedule will stagger appointment times to better allow for social distancing and proper disinfection between patients.
- Benson Hill Smiles employees will be issued daily health screenings. Additionally, all staff will wear N95 respirators or ASTM level III masks combined with face shields when dealing with patients, as well as disposable PPE gowns, eye protection, and more.
- We’ll be offering patients easier access to hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the building.
- Benson Hill Smiles staff will also regularly disinfect all shared surfaces and touchpoints to ensure they are thoroughly sanitized throughout the day.
- Our office will use a medical-grade HEPA-13 air filtration system and special High Volume Evacuation Equipment to limit the spread of aerosols in treatment and common rooms.
- To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness and ongoing adaptability to COVID-19 guidelines, we will be adding a $10 PPE fee to all Benson Hill Smiles visits.
Meet Our Dedicated Team
As always, our team is dedicated to providing expert care that leaves our visitors feeling comfortable and satisfied. If you have any questions or concerns about our standards, methods, or protocols, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office so one of our dynamic staff members can walk you through our updated procedures.
If you’re interested in setting up an appointment for you or your family or want to reschedule one from the COVID-19 shutdown, call our office today in Renton WA. We are available by phone at 425-226-1244 or via the contact form on our website.